In the dating scene, when we are faced with so much rejection and insecurity, it can be easy to give into bad emotions.
We’ll feel we’re too ugly, old, short, bald, fat, or whatever, and we’ll be doomed to being single for the rest of our lives.
But the issue here isn’t that we’re unattractive. It’s that we’re beating ourselves up over our own insecurities! And if we give into these negative emotions, its going to be hard to find someone to be with, because no woman wants to be around a guy who hates himself.
This is why it’s important to try and re-enforce positivity into our lives as much as possible.
In order to do this, you need to learn how to replace your bad thoughts, with good ones. If you begin to repeat these good thoughts, eventually you’ll train yourself to focus on the positive, rather than the negative.
Practice the Positivity
Every morning after you wake up, and every evening before you go to bed, try and rehearse these positive thoughts in your mind, or out loud…
1. The more I like myself, the more others will like me.
2. I am fully competent and capable in everything that I decide to do.
3. I am highly creative, intelligent, attractive, energetic, sexy, witty, smart, healthy, wealthy and wise.
4. I love myself unconditionally just as I am – despite any flaws I may have.
5. I am self-sufficient, and do not rely on the approval of others to feel good about myself.
6. I feel comfortable around other people.
7. Other people like me and enjoy my presence.
8. I am fun and exciting to be with because I always have a good time.
9. I am comfortable talking to women.
10. I am comfortable touching women.
11. Women to whom I pay attention are extremely lucky – I am what women want.
12. I do not feel guilty about my sexuality.
13. I have to look my best all the time.
14. Women must prove themselves worthy of my time and attention in order to receive it. I am the prize.
15. Any woman would be lucky to have a great guy like me in their life.
Some guys might not feel authentic when reciting these positive thoughts. Sometimes, we become so used to negative emotions, they feel more comfortable than the positive ones!
But this isn’t about lying to yourself to feel good. This is about training yourself to think in a way that gives you strength and confidence, rather than tearing yourself down.
If you don’t feel comfortable with any of the above thoughts, then change them so that you do feel comfortable with them. As long as the change re-enforces a positive thought and emotion, it’s acceptable.
Understand that people are attracted to positivity. You can’t attract women if you don’t like yourself, because if you don’t think you’re someone who deserves happiness, who else will?
Get Elite Dating Tips Delivered To Your Email
If you enjoy these articles, sign up for the MeetWomen.com Newsletter to recieve tips, tactics, & strategies on meeting and attracting women not published anywhere else!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.